Hoobastank - The Reason





歌詞:

I'm not a perfect person There's many things I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with everyday And all the pain I put you through I wish that I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears Thats why I need you to hear I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you [x4] I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I've found a reason to show A side of me you didn't know A reason for all that I do And the reason is you


心得: 到現在,依然是百聽不厭,且在生活中很寫實;這首歌是我找了很多英文歌中,算是會唱得一首;沒錯!睡前放這首,好入眠!

這首歌對我來說是一個很棒的回憶,是在我國中時期,每當要上床睡覺時,都會透過播放機放ICRT英語Radio,到了晚上DJ都會播放著The Reason,這首歌真的很好聽,英文簡單易懂。

沒有留言:

張貼留言